Friday 10 April 2009

Szeretlek!

With your excuse Luv, I can't silence

The words just left me completely alone now
Can't say anything
All I know is that we have ourselves
We know we can count on each other
And we do count on each other

We do have lots of stories together...

I love that picture
I do coz that is a symbol for me
A symbol of a life changing
After that night all turned different

We were fucking drunk
Couldn't walk or talk properly
But we managed to walk, shivering but laughing
Crossing the city from north to south
All the way south the river
To have a hell of a night

First everything felt into the white and coldness of the snow
After that all disappeared
Then started to show some focusless black and white
And after all
The colours turned back again
Even my colourblindness seams to have disappeared
Life has colours now
And every time I feel blue, black, green, yellow, red...
Or whatever the colour
There're always the colours of your smile and the notes of your voice
To light up and balance the world around

And at the end, all the words
They are not enough
They don't make any justice
They can't express a 100th part of what we have

At the end
You are right
The only word is really Szeretlek!

2 comments:

Reku said...

Thank you. And i love that picture too!!!

Lenina said...

this picture is really cool!!!